Present Position : Founding Partner
Office : Riyadh
License : 108/28 (10/9/1428H)(22/9/2007G)
Tel : 0555660813
• Nayef Arabia for Security Sciences: Master in law – Islamic Criminal Law (2007)
• SAMA : Finance degree (2003-2004)
• King Saud University : Bachelor of law (1997)
Mr/Faisal is the owner of the firm, legal adgivor and deputy of Sports Dispute Resolution Committee. He also worked as the legal advisor and attorney for Olayan Group from 2007-2008 till 2013. This group has more than 70 Company. He worked as the General Manager of Legal Department at Olayan Group. He also worked as an attorney for Baker & Mckinsey Law Firm and a legal researcher in the Committee of Settling Banking Disputes at Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) for 8 years and practiced the legal profession in PAN-GLOBE Advocates And Legal Consultants.
He is currently listed as an arbitrator at the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia. Mr. Abu Khalaf’s practice includes:
• Litigation (banking, commercial, arbitration and administrative tribunals).
• Labor & Employment Relations
• Commercial contracts
• Franchise/agency agreements
• Joint ventures
• Judge at SAMA.
• Counsel to the Government regarding financial regulations including the Mortgage Law.
• Counsel to insurance companies regarding their license and the establishment of closed joint stock companies.
• Counsel to clients in connection with their dispute against Saudi banks.
• Counsel to several international and Saudi companies in connection with the establishment of companies, amendments to corporate structure and licensing.
• Counsel to large holding companies in connection with all of the legal issues rising from the day- to-day management of their legal affairs.
• Counsel to Olayaan Group for all corporate, joint venture, labour and employment matters and litigation matters at the holding level.
• Counsel to HH Prince Ameerah Al Taweel in connection with celebrity contracts.
• Counsel to MITHA International LLC for all of their legal works, including but not limiting drafting and preparing standard contracts, franchise agreements, trademark registration, construction and design contracts.
• Counsel to Al Manahil for all of their contracts, litigation and all legal matters.
• Counsel to clients in connection with the recovery of monies from the government pursuant to public procurement contracts and related change orders.
• Counsel to several companies in connection with international joint-venture agreements, acquisition and sale of assets and a series of transactions involving non-Saudi and Saudi investors.