Faisal Bin Adel Abu Khalaf Office has the leading Capital Markets practice in the region. Our team provides all ‘day to day’ and long-term strategic advice for our Capital Markets clients, particularly in IPO’s. We advise on all steps, from structuring the company months in advance, to public offering through to post subscription services and assisting newly listed companies to adapt to new rules (such as corporate governance and public disclosure requirements).
Faisal Bin Adel Abu Khalaf Office is the clear leader in Riyadh capital markets work with a track record of major IPO listings.
- In representing issuers, we provide services related to:
- Preparing issuers for the IPO listing or private placements.
- Conducting legal due diligence.
- Advising on selection of underwriters and financial advisers and negotiation of agreements with underwriters/banks.
- Advising on laws relating to securities offerings, boards and governance practice.
- Formulating executive and employee compensation plans.
- Secondary offerings.
- Undertaking the implementation of all legally required listing processes.
- Drafting or reviewing the prospectus; and
- Advising on governance and compliance issues