Faisal Bin Adel Abu Khalaf Office is one of the very few regulation companies with a committed Corporate Structuring practice. Our policy prides itself on having the capability to supply a full-service solution to all clients throughout the region.
We have recommended on a broad variety of company structuring and restructuring related initiatives and specialize in structuring and implementation of company layout. In particular, we layout a shape for our client no matter how complex their mission may be – in a legally compliant manner with their industrial intention in mind.
The strength of our team comes no longer solely from our in-depth expertise of applicable laws and rules in every jurisdiction in which we have a presence, but additionally from our consciousness of the regional regulatory practices which we have developed by means of having very close working ties with regulatory authorities and Ministries regionally.
Given modifications in the global monetary panorama in current years, our group of lawyers have labored drastically with customers in the vicinity of go border corporate restructuring and reorganization.
- Company formation including establishment of branch and representative offices of foreign companies, limited liability companies and free zone entities.
- Group reorganizing including restructuring and deregistration of existing entities to achieve maximum management and operational efficiency.
- Advising on optimal corporate structure to conduct commercial activities at all stages.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on nominee, shareholder agreements and any other related documents required.
- Advising on corporate laws and regulations including regulatory strategies and compliance.
- Providing government authorities with regulatory advice in connection with the establishment of free zones and drafting implementing regulations to provide the legislative framework for setting up and regulating corporate entities in such free zones.
- Advising government authorities on the regulatory framework to attract foreign direct investment.
- Advising on corporate matters connected with government tendering specifically ideal corporate structure to carry out obligations under the tender.
- Carrying out corporate regulatory due diligence to advise on and ensure corporate compliance in the context of acquisition sales and general house cleaning and documents.
We are specialists in joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Our Corporate Finance practice specializes in advising on joint ventures and strategic alliances. As a core part of our offering, we support investors and entrepreneurs, advising them on structuring, drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements.
Because we work collaboratively across all our practice groups, we also offer a broad range of supporting advice in areas such as intellectual property rights and exploitation, regulation and licensing, antitrust, commercial agreements, real estate, tax, employment and benefits. We have experience in advising on a wide range of joint venture structures and can advise on the commercial and strategic issues involved, as well as dealings with local regulators.
We have acted on a significant number of joint ventures for corporates, international investment houses and banks across the globe. Our clients entrust us with their highest profile work in this area and your FLF team will draw on this experience and know-how to deliver commercial and cost effective advice.